Parade of Homes™ Etiquette
Welcome to the Parade of Homes™! We sincerely appreciate your support by attending this event. Please review the following etiquette guidelines before attending the Parade:
- Please wear easy to remove shoes because you may be asked to remove your shoes.
- We appreciate if you don’t wear booties that are dirty and worn; some builders prefer visitors not wear booties.
- Please do not sit on the furniture, touch walls, and handle loose items.
- Please refrain from touching surfaces, knobs, handles and switches when possible.
- Children should be with you at all times.
- Please do not turn on faucets or showers.
- Please do not use home toilets.
- Display food or refrigerator items should not be eaten.
- Please visit homes within the posted event hours.
- Please do not bring large bags into the homes.
- If a room is roped off, please stay outside that area.
We also ask that you be considerate to the neighbors around the Parade homes:
- Please do not park where there are No Parking Signs.
- Be considerate of existing homeowners and do not park in front of driveways.
- Please do not turnaround in neighbor driveways.
- Only park on one side of the street when signs are posted.
- Be respectful to not walk on private property.
We sincerely appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you at the Parade!